Tips for Men: 55 Ways to Raise Testosterone Levels
Experts call testosterone the hormone that made a man out of a man. Testosterone levels largely determine the sexual orientation and behavior of men. Sculptural modeling of muscles on broad shoulders, more active metabolism than women, the ability to reproduce? This is not a complete list of the functions of testosterone in the male body. Men with a 10-12% decrease in testosterone levels, this male sex hormone, are effeminate, soft, sensitive. Conversely, those whose blood testosterone content is 10-12% higher than normal are distinguished by aggressiveness, a reduced sense of self-preservation.
1. Increase in muscle mass
2. Burning fat
3. Activation of metabolism
4. Strengthening bone tissue
5. Protection against cardiovascular and other diseases
6. Providing secondary sexual characteristics and erection
7. Control over the production of sperm and their ability to fertilize
8. Maintaining an increased interest in women
9. Prolongation of youth and increase in life expectancy
10. Recharge with cheerfulness and optimism
11. Formation of the male character of offensive, active, proactive, relaxed, fearless, reckless, inclined to adventures and improvisation.
Symptoms of low testosterone levels
1. Decreased libido
2. Erectile dysfunction
3. Decrease in brightness of orgasm
4. Reduction of sexual hair growth
5. Decrease in volume and density of testicles
6. Increased irritability
7. Decreased ability to concentrate
8. Decrease in cognitive functions, memory
11. Decrease in “vital energy”
12. Decreased muscle mass and strength
13. Increase in the amount of adipose tissue
15. Decreased skin tone and thickness (skin “laxity”)
How to increase testosterone levels without harm to health
1. The first method is rather psychological. The point is to reproduce the state that is usually maintained by the normal level of the hormone testosterone. It’s about the need to win. This option is the fastest way to increase hormone production in the body. To do this, it is enough to set realistic goals and achieve them. You will soon see that the amount of male hormone has really increased..
2. Think like a man. To feel like a man, you have to think like a man! What is our purpose, what are we born for? Be confident in yourself and in relationships with the opposite sex!
3. Keep yourself in good shape. Watch movies with erotic content, buy men’s magazines. Visit the dance floors regularly, meet girls. The more girlfriends you have, the better. Do not chase the number of sexual contacts. Even simple everyday communication with girls increases testosterone secretion.
4. Think about sex. This may sound a little strange, but when you think about sex, you stimulate testosterone production..
5. Be in line with biorhythms. Set sexual, athletic and labor records when testicles release large amounts of testosterone into the blood: at 6-8 and 10-14 hours. From 15 to 24 hours try not to strain – during this period the hormonal “factory” functions at low speed. The maximum amount of the hormone is produced at 7 am, the lowest level of testosterone levels reaches at 8 pm.
6. Morning sex. In addition to burning a few extra calories each morning, you get a boost in testosterone. So we men have one more reason to stir up our girlfriend in the morning.
7. Laughter and relaxation. Cortisol is testosterone’s main enemy. Cortisol blocks testosterone production and increases estrogen levels. Laugh, get rid of stress, and you can rest assured that your testosterone level will rise soon.
8. Good sleep. Sleeping for less than 7-8 hours can disrupt your daily rhythm. Therefore, do not be surprised if after many hours of work, visiting dirty sites, and clubbing until the morning, your sex drive begins to break down. Try to get a good night’s sleep for 7-8 hours. Go to bed no later than 11.
9. Burn excess fat. Fat promotes the secretion of estrogen. That is why men with a beer belly have feminine features (wide pelvis, narrow shoulders, breast augmentation). If your mass is 30% more than ideal weight, you can forget about normal testosterone production.
10. Don’t be afraid to sunbathe. The sun is very important for boosting testosterone levels. And it’s not just vitamin D, the sun plays a very important role in the functioning and rejuvenation of the human body. This does not mean that you have to look like a “muklomen” =) Just keep in mind that at least occasionally the sun must break through your shirt! According to a study by scientists from the Medical University of Graz, Austria, published in the journal Clinical Endocrinology, tanning increases testosterone in men thanks to vitamin D. Since vitamin D is produced by the body through exposure to sunlight, scientists recommend that fair-skinned people get at least 15 minutes daily sun exposure on their face and hands, while people with dark skin may need three times as long. Researchers tested the vitamin D / testosterone relationship on 2,299 men over a period of several months. They found that vitamin D and testosterone levels peaked in the summer months and dropped in the winter. They also found that men who had at least 30 ng of vitamin D in every milliliter of blood had the highest levels of circulating testosterone..
11. Excess estrogens and xenoestrogens. To get rid of excess estrogens that decrease your body’s testosterone production, you can eat more raw cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, bok choy, radishes, turnips. These vegetables contain a substance called diindolylmethane, which helps the body rid itself of excess female hormone. You can also rexobol 50 eat more fiber to naturally cleanse your body and get rid of the toxins that cause excess estrogen. Most fruits and vegetables, nuts, and legumes are high in fiber. Xenoestrogens are artificial estrogens found in pesticides, artificial growth hormones and steroids, air fresheners, and plastic containers. Xenoestrogens increase female hormone levels by lowering testosterone levels. Therefore, try to avoid consuming fruits and vegetables containing pesticides, animal products (meat and dairy products), grown with artificial growth hormones and steroids. Use glassware to store food and water, not plastic, as plastic products tend to contain xenoestrogens. Do not use perfumes or air fresheners that contain paraben as one of the ingredients, it is a xenoestrogen.
12. Say goodbye to alcohol. To maintain healthy testosterone levels and a good erection, you need to get rid of alcohol. Alcohol affects the endocrine system, causing your testicles to stop producing the male hormone. Also, alcohol consumption causes the production of the stress hormone cortisol. Which breaks down muscle fibers. Everyone knows about the dangers of alcohol for the athlete’s body. In addition to the negative effect on internal organs, it also contains estrogen, which further suppresses its own testosterone. In addition, alcohol flushes zinc out of the body. To a greater extent, all this applies to the favorite drink of men – beer. If you are already choosing between beer, vodka or cognac, give preference to stronger drinks (vodka, cognac).
13. Smoking. Scientifically proven that nicotine and cotinine in cigarettes also inhibit and reduce testosterone production.
14. Overheating of the testicles. Your testicles need to be a few degrees below your body temperature to function better and increase testosterone production. If you wear tight-fitting underwear, skinny jeans, take a long hot bath, hold your laptop on your lap, or do other things that cause your testicles to overheat, you will inhibit testosterone production..
Nutrition, vitamins and minerals
15. Eat small amounts more often. “More often” means 5-6 times a day. Purpose: to speed up the nurmagomedov net worth metabolism. You know that the better the metabolism, the faster the fat burning process goes, and therefore the testosterone production improves. It’s important for your body to naturally increase testosterone levels by providing a slow and steady flow of food. The fractional nutrition serves to achieve this goal. Moreover, breakfast should be the most nutritious..
16. Use everything that is created by nature. Does not consume processed foods and beverages that contain chemicals and additives. This is the main reason for low testosterone levels. Chemicals and processed foods destroy our hormones and cause obesity, anxiety and depression. Eat unprocessed, whole foods.
17. Eat carbohydrates. Low-carb diets destroy your testosterone levels because carbohydrates are the main source of fuel in every cell in our body. If proteins consumed with food are the building blocks for building tissues of the whole organism, then carbohydrates are builders.
18. Healthy fats have been scientifically proven to increase blood testosterone levels. Eat healthy fats. Eat lots of healthy fats throughout the day. It’s a great way to boost testosterone and your sex drive..
Fats of which products are useful:
– bananas, salmon, flaxseed oil, peanut butter
– nuts, milk, olive oil
– egg yolks
19. Consume more zinc. The beneficial properties of zinc were discovered relatively recently, but their effect on the athlete’s body turned out to be really important. It has been shown that zinc prevents testosterone from converting to estrogen. In addition, it stimulates the conversion of estrogen to testosterone. This suggests that zinc plays a critical role in maintaining high testosterone levels in the blood. Along with dietary supplements, there are also foods rich in this substance..
20. Selenium – dose of 200 mg. Selenium is involved in testosterone biosynthesis. Has a direct effect on hormone function and fertility. Zinc and selenium should be taken continuously by every man over 40. There is a lot of selenium in garlic. Sperm without selenium is motionless. It includes detoxification of male liver poisons such as gasoline and everything related to cars..
21. Another way to increase testosterone is to consume foods rich in the essential amino acid arginine. A recent study found that men who took about two grams of L-arginine per day for two weeks experienced improved testosterone production. In another study, where men took five grams of L-arginine a day, they showed similar results..
22. Meat is the food of a predator. No vegetarian product will give the body cholesterol – the basis for testosterone production. Also, the metabolism of a real man needs zinc. Steak, minced beef, beef stroganoff should be on the menu every day – this will solve the problem of how to increase testosterone levels in men. But the meat should be lean. 2 chicken breasts or 200 grams of canned tuna is an adequate amount of animal protein per day. It’s better to forget about pork, lamb and beef.
23. Pay attention to seafood: oysters, shrimps, squid, scallops and crabs. Their influence on male libido and potency has been known since ancient times..
25. Use olive oil. Olive oil will help you boost testosterone. It is a known fact that olive oil helps in the restoration of human body tissues and increases hormone levels.
26. Forget about soybeans and products from it. Soy has been shown to lower testosterone levels. So when buying food in stores, pay attention to the content of ingredients in sausages, wieners, sausages and other “meat” products.
27. Salt decreases testosterone production very dramatically. Men love salty because of the acidity of the body. The fact is that sodium, which is part of the salt, lowers the overall acidity of the body. But sodium has an unpleasant property: with a large amount of salt used, it reduces testosterone levels..
28. Sugar. If a man wants to increase his testosterone levels, he needs to almost completely cut off sugar and salt. Men, on average, eat 12 tablespoons of sugar a day. In fizzy drinks such as Sprite and Coca-Cola, there are 55 tablespoons of sugar per liter of drink, while 6 teaspoons of sugar is the upper limit for a man per day. Women, unlike men, are more fortunate: they can not limit themselves in the amount of sweets.
29. Caffeine. While it is present in the body, it practically stops the production of testosterone and sperm. In fact, when caffeine enters the bloodstream, it destroys testosterone molecules. For a man, it is permissible to drink no more than 1 cup of coffee a day, and it is natural coffee. By the way, it is strictly forbidden for a man to drink instant coffee, since the effect of this coffee is such that testosterone contained in a man’s body order steroids with credit card, under the influence of instant coffee, instantly turns into estrogen (female sex hormone). If you do not want your breasts (I mean men) to grow your breasts, have a more feminine face and stop growing facial hair, do not drink instant coffee. Tea, unlike coffee, does not affect testosterone and you can drink it as much as you like.
30. Meat with hormones. All imported meat (beef, pork, poultry) is now produced with hormones. In order for cattle to increase the mass and amount of fat faster, they are literally stuffed with hormones. 80% of the hormones that are given to pigs in order to increase the amount of fat faster are “female” hormones. Nowadays, normal meat can only be found in the market or in the village. Generally there are no estrogens in lamb and fish.
31. Fast food. If a man wants to be a Man, he should not eat at the fast food system. Fast food contains mainly the products mentioned in the previous paragraphs of this article and other harmful ingredients. There is such a wonderful film called “Double portion”. Look, and the desire to go to fast food will disappear..
32. Vegetable oil and mayonnaise. Sunflower oil can also be consumed, but remember that it lowers testosterone levels slightly. It all depends on the combination of polyunsaturated acids that make up the oil. Men are not advised to eat a lot of mayonnaise, as it consists mainly of vegetable oil.
33. Fizzy drinks (with carbon dioxide) from mineral water to Coca-Cola and energy drinks. They contain substances that “acidify” the body, sugar, thirst enhancers (such drinks, as it is not strange, dehydrate the body !!!), caffeine.
34. Smoked products due to liquid smoking. Smoked products directly affect testicular tissue, which actually produce testosterone. Smoking should be natural, it is better if it is hot.
35. Red dry wine. It is grape red wine, not colored alcohol, which is often sold under the guise of wine. Red wine suppresses aromatase, which converts testosterone to estrogen. The norm of wine per day is no more than a glass. This does not apply to vodka, champagne, cognacs, moonshine, or white wine. These drinks negatively affect testosterone production.
36. Spices suppress external xenoesterone (phytohormones). Cardamom, paprika, curry, garlic, onion, turmeric. Spices are the staple of Indian cuisine. Studies show that the level of spermatogenesis (sperm development) in Indians is orders of magnitude higher than that of Europeans. Spices play a huge role in this..
37. Take vitamin C. Along with strengthening the immune system, this vitamin, like zinc, inhibits the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. You should not buy vitamin C separately, it is better to immediately buy a multivitamin complex, which, in addition to vitamin C, contains other important trace elements..
38. Take vitamins A, B, E. These vitamins also help the production of testosterone in the body. A well-balanced diet will help maintain their levels, but a multivitamin complex will also help..
39. Vitamin E. It has a very special function. There is a certain distance between insulin and testosterone. Insulin should not come close to testosterone, otherwise it will inactivate it, that is, destroy it. Vitamin E is a transport base that is built in between them if they move closer together. Vitamin E is an antioxidant miracle of nature. Vitamin E – protects testosterone function. Female hormones are very persistent, they themselves can extinguish any aggression, but the male hormone, on the contrary, needs protection, and the best protection is vitamin E. Vitamin E prevents excess hydrogen from clinging. Vitamin E has anti-corrosion treatment.
40. Engage in strength exercises with dumbbells, a barbell or simulators, but not more than 3 times a week.
41. The best exercises to raise testosterone levels are basic, namely squats, deadlifts, bench press or dumbbells, overhead press, pull-ups, parallel bars.
42. Avoid overtraining. Too frequent training can negatively say not only on the psychological state (severe exhaustion), but also on the hormonal level. Take breaks between going to the gym to recuperate. The optimal amount is 3-4 workouts per week.
43. Aerobics is for women. Aerobics, exercise on a stationary bike lead to muscle fatigue, which in turn leads to an increase in the concentration of cortisol in the body and a decrease in testosterone. In this case, cardio loads are not useful, but act against the man..
44. Training in the company of beautiful ladies. In general, the female sex raises testosterone quite well. When communicating with a beautiful girl, the secretion of the male hormone increases by 40%! And this is not the limit. Take your friend to the gym with you. And it is good for her and you feel good.
Dietary supplements from the pharmacy (safe, but you should not take them all at once, choose the 2-3 you like most)
45. Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus terrestris)
46. Epimedium, Horny goat weed
47. Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng)
48. Damiana (Turnera aphrodisiaca)
49. Maca peruvian or meyenne bug (Lepidium meyenii)
50. Muira puama (catuaba, leriosma, Ptychopetalum olacoides)
51. Yohimbe (Corynanthe yohimbe)
52. Bee polen
54. BCAAs (amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, valine)
55. Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids